Saturday, July 4, 2015

Bedtime Devotions with Jesus, from Thomas Nelson Publishers

A wonderful devotional guide for you to share with your small children. This book is a hard back edition so that it will withstand some use. The format is 52 weeks of devotions, six a week, Monday through Friday with one for the weekend as well. The scripture is taken out of the International Childrens' Bible, by Thomas Nelson Publishers.

According to my wife the pictures are "cute!" I turned to her for the word because I didn't think you would believe me. The pictures are of a teddy bear in different poses on each page. There is a scripture reference and then a very short devotional thought. The devotions are written by a variety of authors.

The print is good size for a very young reader. The stories will take you a couple of minutes at most to read with your toddler or pre-schooler. then you can spend time praying with them.

It is marketed as a Bedtime Devotions book and I think that is a great application for it.

Take a look, I think you will like what you see and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment